The Westech Wolf noncode certified hydroexcavator uses a Hibon 8702 tri-lobe blower rated at 5,300 cfm and 27 inches Hg. Side-mounted water tanks on the truck are designed to reduce weight by more than 40 percent and are joined from left to right with a crossover equipped with glycol heat tracing. The debris body is lifted using a telescoping, dual-acting hydraulic cylinder capable of 36,000 pounds of force. The water system uses a CAT 3560 triplex water pump rated at 20 gpm and 3,000 psig. The boom is a 10-inch turret design with 26-foot overall reach and 320 degrees of motion. 780/955-3030; www.westechvac.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Sometimes the Simplest Tools Are the Most Effective
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services