The Sludge King dewatering container from Park Process includes radiused, edged filter screens providing extra filter area and eliminating 90-degree angles that can trap cake when dumping. Between the bottom ends of the wall filters and middle wall filters are installed Cake Away thick plastic panels that fill the void in the container bottom where water could collect. They facilitate the dumping of cake from the container by providing a nonstick surface. Two center-wall filter panels offer additional filter area, translating into dryer cakes and faster dewatering times. The inlet manifold has individually controlled inlet ports for distributing the incoming flow equally to each side of the center wall filters. Units are offered in five capacities. 855/511-7275; www.parkprocess.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Sometimes the Simplest Tools Are the Most Effective
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services