Owner Jimmy Norwood refurbished a 2006 black, orange and silver Kenworth 335 with a 4,000-gallon aluminum tank and Jurop/Chandler 398 cfm pump. The truck is powered by a Cummins 350 hp engine tied to an Eaton eight-speed transmission. The rig was painted in-house by Scottie Griffin, and features a digital tank readout, heated collars, top and rear 20-inch manways, passenger side toolbox, 50-gallon water tank, LED rear work and marker lights all around, and polished aluminum wheels, visor and steps. The tank was epoxy coated by Copia Specialty Contractors. Hand lettering was done by Art by Bart. The interior features air-ride leather seats, new AC and stereo. Mark Wark drives the truck, which is used for residential and commercial septic service.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Sometimes the Simplest Tools Are the Most Effective
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services