Owner Shawn Carlton added a two-tone blue and metallic silver 2016 Kenworth T880 built out by Erickson Tank & Pump with a 4,000-gallon steel tank and Masport 400 cfm pump. The truck is powered by a 485 hp Cummins ISX engine tied to a 13-speed Eaton UltraShift Plus automatic transmission. The truck has a three-stage jake brake, steerable pusher axle and full-locking rears, Hendrickson HaulMaax suspension, polished aluminum Alcoa wheels, chrome 7-inch dual exhaust stacks and visor. Exterior features include tool holders, two 4-inch and one 3-inch intake valves, a 6-inch dump valve, five 5-inch rear sight glasses, extra tail bedrails for additional hose, stainless steel ProTech toolboxes with interior LED lighting, stainless steel tank guards, bedrail protection, and rear fender guards. The interior includes Kenworth’s premium package including air-ride seats, wood-grain dash, full gauges navigation, LED lighting, CB radio, satellite/CD stereo and power/heated mirrors. Graphics were provided by RK Graphics.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Sometimes the Simplest Tools Are the Most Effective
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services