The Coretaker Max sludge sampler from Raven Environmental Products can be used by operators and inspectors to get accurate readings of settled sludge in septic tanks and grease interceptors. It is specifically designed for heavy sludge with its large valve and large-diameter clear polycarbonate tube. The link-release mega valve can be opened and closed from the top of the unit, allowing the user to clean the sampler from the clean end. It has internal O-rings for leak-free performance, and stainless steel and aluminum hardware for longevity. 800/545-6953; www.ravenep.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Sometimes the Simplest Tools Are the Most Effective
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services